If you are looking for a great substitute for coffee, something that can provide you with a whole lot of energy and concentration throughout the day without the jitters, then you might be interested in an adaptogenic drink known as MUDWTR. It tastes like a mixture of a chai latte and hot cocoa, which kind of sounds like it leaves something to be desired.
It's loaded with various ingredients that provide you with a bit of energy, but there might be better products out there as well. Today, we want to look at one specific MUDWTR alternative that truly blows it out of the water thanks to its awesome ingredients.
The MUDWTR alternative we're talking about here is VYU TUNE IN, an adaptogenic energy-producing supplement drink that contains many of the same great ingredients as MUDWTR, plus many more.
Let's take a closer look at MUDWTR, what it is, what it might be able to do for you, and why VYU TUNE IN probably makes for a better alternative.
- MUDWTR should be able to help provide you with a bit of energy, focus, and potentially other benefits as well.
- However, some glaring issues with MUDWTR lead many people to look for an alternative.
- VYU TUNE IN is often seen as the much better choice, mainly because it contains additional beneficial ingredients, a great flavor, and more.
What is MUDWTR?
MUDWTR is advertised as being a great coffee alternative that is made out of 100% organic cocoa, masala chai, and a variety of adaptogenic mushrooms.
Apparently, it's designed to provide you with a lot of energy all day, along with a bit of focus, all without the jitters usually associated with drinking caffeine. For the record, this product does still contain a little bit of caffeine. Many people say that it's one of the best substitutes for coffee.
There are also claims that it may be able to help increase physical performance, support your immune system, and even sharpen your mind. This product is 100% USDA organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, and kosher.
Why Would You Want a MUDWTR Alternative?
If this MUDWTR energy supplement is so fantastic, then why would you ever look for alternatives to it? Well, there are actually a few reasons as to why you might keep looking.
- As mentioned above, MUDWTR has a flavor that is like a mixture of hot cocoa and a chai latte, which some people might not like. Even the website itself recommends adding a sweetener and a creamer to enhance the flavor.
- Another reason you might look for an alternative is that there are others out there that taste more like juice or some kind of energy drink than coffee, which you might prefer.
- The word on the street is that MUDWTR doesn't mix very well and that you'll still be left with some sediment and grit in the bottom of your cup, even with vigorous mixing with hot water.
- Some of the ingredients contained in MUDWTR may also lead to some gastrointestinal upset, such as bloating and stomach aches.
- Although MUDWTR does contain some beneficial ingredients, other such adaptogenic supplements contain more.
- Some people just don't want to drink caffeine, in which case MUDWTR is not a good choice. Although it doesn't contain very high levels of caffeine, there is still some present.
Benefits and Effects
According to the official website, MUDWTR is designed to provide you with a wide variety of benefits. These include potential benefits such as increased energy levels, a sharper mind, increased physical performance, and a healthier immune system, among others.
MUDWTR has sometimes been associated with some serious side effects, mainly nausea, bloating, indigestion, general gastrointestinal upset, a loss of appetite, and headaches. As you can see, it appears that this product has quite a few side effects that you might have to deal with, which for us is more than enough to go looking for an alternative.
Best MUDWTR Alternatives
If you are looking for the best MUDWTR alternative out there, what no further than VYU TUNE IN. This is by far one of the best adaptogenic supplements out there, and it's something that could indeed replace your morning coffee, all without the negative side effects associated with MUDWTR.
VYU TUNE IN
As far as products in the neutropenic and adaptogenic industry go, TUNE IN is by far one of the best and certainly one of the most popular. It is designed to help provide you with increased energy levels, focus, memory, better overall cognitive function, and much more.
What you have here is a simple powder that you just mix in with your morning water or other drinks, and it has a very tropical kind of flavor, which many people really seem to enjoy. And, it's 100% caffeine-free.
It should be able to provide you with energy without the jitters caused by caffeine. Some of the most important ingredients included in this drink are lion’s mane, cordyceps, ashwagandha extract, Rhodiola Rosea root extract, alpha GPC, vitamin B complex, TeaCrine®, and BioPerine®.
VYU TUNE IN Benefits and Effects
Let's take a quick look at some of the biggest benefits that TUNE IN could potentially provide you with.
- TUNE IN may be able to help with the process of neurogenesis, which means that it could help new brain cells grow and old ones recover from damage.
- VYU TUNE IN could also provide your body with plenty of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can benefit you in a number of ways.
- This adaptogenic supplement should also be able to enhance your energy levels all throughout the day, all without the negative side effects caused by caffeine.
- Another benefit of this adaptogenic supplement is that it may help improve your overall cognitive function, such as memory, recall, concentration, and focus.
- VYU TUNE IN may also be able to act as a mood regulator by affecting certain brain chemicals and hormones.
- This supplement may even be able to help boost your immune system so you can fight diseases off much better, lower blood sugar levels, and lower cholesterol levels.
VYU TUNE IN Side Effects
The really cool thing about VYU TUNE IN is that the side effects are quite minimal. There might be some very mild gastrointestinal upset, such as bloating, but that's about it.
VYU TUNE IN vs. MUDWTR: Which is Right for You?
Although both MUDWTR and TUNE IN are fine adaptogenic and energy-producing supplements to consider, it's pretty clear that TUNE IN is the winner, and this is based on a variety of reviews and testimonials about it.
Here's what a couple of people have to say about TUNE IN:
- “There is nothing else on the market like this. I've tried every productivity booster out there.” – Sam A.
- “The Vyu has become a staple in my everyday routine. It tastes great and makes me feel unstoppable.” – Tyler F.
Furthermore, VYU TUNE IN comes into really enjoyable and fruity flavors, whereas MUDWTR tastes like a weird mixture of hot chocolate and chai latte, a flavor that sounds interesting, to put it in a kind way.
VYU TUNE IN vs. MUDWTR: Ingredients
MUDWTR does contain a variety of beneficial ingredients, mainly adaptogenic mushrooms, including chaga, cordyceps, reishi, and lion’s mane, along with cacao, masala chai, turmeric, sea salt, and cinnamon.
There's no doubt that these ingredients, particularly the mushrooms, may be beneficial. However, VYU TUNE IN contains some additional ingredients that MUDWTR does not, which may also provide you with additional benefits.
VYU TUNE IN contains lion’s mane, cordyceps, ashwagandha extract, Rhodiola rosea root extract, alpha GPC, vitamin B complex, TeaCrine®, and BioPerine®. As you can see, there are several ingredients contained in VYU TUNE IN which much water does not have.
Let's take a quick look at these right now.
- TeaCrine®: This is a substance that may be able to help improve mood, focus, energy, and may even be able to help relieve symptoms associated with fatigue and anxiety.
- BioPerine®: This is a substance that can potentially help to increase nutrient absorption in the body, stabilize blood sugar levels, boost brain function, and decrease inflammation.
- Ashwagandha: This natural extract may be able to help increase your overall immunity, increase your body's resilience to stress, reduce inflammation, improve cognitive function, and more.
- Rhodiola Rosea: This natural extract contained in VYU has the potential to combat fatigue, reduce stress, improve physical fitness, aid in mental fitness, and even increase overall mental performance.
- Alpha GPC: VYU also contains alpha GPC, a compound that is able to increase the release of the neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine, which should help to facilitate increased memory and learning capabilities.
VYU TUNE IN vs. MUDWTR: Cost
Although VYU TUNE IN may be marginally more expensive per serving than MUDWTR, the reality is that it also contains many more beneficial ingredients, so we think it's well worth the investment.
What is the Best MUDWTR Alternative?
Thanks to the lack of caffeine, the addition of many more beneficial ingredients, and its enjoyable flavor, there is no doubt about the fact that VYU TUNE IN makes for the best MUDWTR alternative by far.
With all of the different adaptogenic substances and nootropic drinks out there, finding one that suits your needs can be very difficult. Although some people do prefer MUDWTR, the simple reality is that there is much better out there, with VYU TUNE IN being one of the best.
MUDWTR Alternatives: FAQs
Who are the Competitors of MUDWTR?
Two of the biggest competitors are VYU TUNE IN and Magic Mind.
What is Better than MUDWTR?
VYU TUNE IN is by far the superior product.
Is MUDWTR Actually Healthy?
The official website certainly claims that it is healthy, which it may very well be, although VYU TUNE IN contains additional beneficial ingredients that MUDWTR does not.
Preorder and save 20% for a limited time
- Epinephrine to increase alertness
- Acetylcholine to direct attention
- Dopamine to create rewards that are necessary for ongoing focus
Developed by scientists over 2 years, TUNE IN's formula of nootropics, adaptogens, vitamins, and functional mushrooms increases focus, energy, memory, and recall in minutes.
Just mix it, sip it, and crush your to-do list.
We’ve worked with nutritional experts, supplement chemists, and testing labs to develop a highly effective formula that is more powerful, and better tasting than anything available on the market. Here's what we use:
Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Ashwagandha Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Alpha GPC, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, TeaCrine®, BioPerine®, Stevia Extract, Natural Flavors
Only 30 calories per serving. So it’s easy to fit in your daily calories if you’re trying to lose fat or maintain weight.
Each serving only has 30 mg of caffeine. That's less than half of the caffeine in a cup of coffee, which usually has between 70-100mg. So if you're sensitive to caffeine don't worry. If you're a coffee lover it also means you don't need to skip your morning brew.
No Artificial flavours here. We only use all-natural sugars like cane sugar and stevia. We offer two thirst quenching flavors: Strawberry Lemonade or Tropical Punch.
This performance drink is free from gluten, nuts, soy, corn, dairy, and GMOs. It's also vegan, keto, and paleo friendly.
Looking for alternatives to Four Sigmatic? Check out this guide for a list of other brands that offer similar functional mushroom products and beverages.
Improving your long-term memory can be achieved through various techniques and strategies. Discover effective tips and methods to enhance your ability to retain and recall information for the long term.
MNM supplements offer a wide range of benefits, including improved energy levels, enhanced muscle recovery, and support for overall health. Discover the various advantages of incorporating MNM supplements into your daily routine.
Sign up to our productivity newsletter
and get 10% off your first order.